Sunday, September 25, 2011

Cool Blog!

And yes, the title says it all! To end our Bubble Tea Mania week, I've visited another bubble tea outlet called 'Cool Blog'.

It was kind of random because I was driving home one night and spotted this awesome bubble tea store on a highway rest area. It's open till very late but I'm not quite sure whether if it's 24hours. 

Cool Blog is introducing their new drinks called the Happy Blog for those who needs to perk up their gloomy days. The first thing that came to my mind was what a perfect drink to have on Monday=D

It was so tempting, so i lined up and ordered my own personalized super-cool blog on the go! Even at such late hours at midnight there were still quite a lot of people lining up for this bubble tea. So I guess it's worth a try.

Just Rm1.80 and you can get your choice of green tea, milk tea and also pearl tea. So many flavors to choose but i settled on chocolate and yam flavored milk tea!

After selecting the flavor for the milk tea, you can add an extra 60cents for the base. There's grape jelly, grass jelly, pearls and so on! Just go crazy with it!

And Voila! My bubble tea is served and ready to go! 

It was late and I dint get to ask much about this shop, but it was really superb! Do try it out and find out more about Cool Blog at the nearest outlet from you! 
Thanks for reading peeps! Stay Tuned for our next post on some surprisingly amazing cool beverage outlets in Malaysia! 

Your's Truly,
Kelly Lim 55292

No comments:

Post a Comment