Thursday, September 8, 2011

Juiceworks

I ventured to Juiceworks just a few days ago as I have been very keen to try out their Power Smoothies which are both yummy and non-fattening. The reason why I picked Juiceworks is because I am on a diet and Juiceworks are well-known for their non-fattening recipe of juices! 

Upon arriving at Juiceworks, it was not the menu that captured my attention first. It was their promotion which caught my attention. Although I am not entitled to it as I am not their Juicy VIP member, but it is indeed a smart way to get new members and at the same time to sell their product.



In order to become a Juicy VIP member, all you have to do is just fill up the membership form and pay an amount of RM10 for a membership which is worth two years. The membership card will then be passed to you.

Juiceworks drinks comes in three sizes, Midi, Power and Juiceworks Tumbler. Which in laymen terms means Small, Medium and Large or the famous Starbucks terms would be Tall, Grande and Venti.

Being a member entitles you to special monthly promotion, such as the one above where the member only needs to spend RM17.90 to purchase the Juiceworks bottle and the any drinks ordered will be free. However, if during the next round, you are entitled to a 10% discount on your drinks but with a cool factor that during certain times of the monthly promotion, you get to upsize your Midi to Power for free and you still get the 10%. How cool is that?


So back to where I was, I ordered something catchy 'Jack n Jill' but also due to the reason that it provides fibre and calcium, while my friend ordered herself a 'Digesta Aid' which aids digestion. While waiting for our order to be ready, I continued reading their Menu list and realized that they also serve Light Meals for a reasonable price. I didn't order any as the ingredients seemed too funky for my tastebuds.


A little later after my drinks was ready for collection, the cashier told me about Juiceworks specialty. Their wheatgrass shot which equals to 1kg of fruits and vegetables.



I was asked if I would like to try, I declined kindly as I have already placed an order for my drinks earlier. The cashier said it is only 20ml, but I declined again saying perhaps I will try in the next round. So I collected my drinks and sat myself down with my friend to try out our orders.


At first sip, my drink tasted more like Jack than Jill as it is creatively blended with Honey Jackfruit, Banana, Mango, Low Fat Milk and Low Fat Vanilla Ice Cream. I can still taste the "pulpy-ness" of the Honey Jackfruit. I actually thought it would taste more of Banana and Mango but the richness of the Honey Jackfruit made the drink that much more delicious! I am amazed that despite me being on a diet, I can still enjoy ice-cream which has been blended perfectly into a delicious cup of non-fattening juice.


As for Digesta Aid, it is a smart combination of Papaya, Banana, Muesli or Wheatbix, Low Fat Milk and Low Fat Vanilla Ice Cream. My friend allowed me to get a sip of the drink and it tastes delicious as well. I can still chew on the Muesli which was not fully blended and I could really taste the richness of the Papaya and Banana in the drink.


At Juiceworks, the juice really works! As it wasn't long until my friend's Digesta Aid get to work, it only took her less than fourty-five minutes to run to the toilet. We attempt to try making the drinks ourselves at home as we really like the drink.


Do visit your nearest Juicework station as I believe it would be an exciting trip to be able to try out their creative blend of non-fattening and tasty juices. I can't believe they have made diet that much more interesting given the exception that I could actually consume ice-cream in a juicy manner which is both non-fattening and which keeps me motivated with my diet. Feel free to look up their website http://www.juiceworks.com.my/ and Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/JuiceWorksMY

No comments:

Post a Comment