Monday, September 12, 2011

Tasty Lassi


TASTY CHAPATHI

After an exhausting day I decided to have drink at a North Indian Restaurant known as Tasty Chapathi located at Sentul Kuala Lumpur. I am person who loves to have north indian drinks because it just makes my day awesome.



I had a tough time choosing what to drink because there are plenty of drinks to be chosen but finally I made my decision by ordering “Mango Lassi” (Yogurt Drink). This drink is basically made by mango and yogurt.






When I drank my first sip of Mango Lassi my thirst just went off and it gave me a good feeling. By just drinking a glass of Mango Lassi I lost my appetite to eat it is because Mango Lassi is rich with Yogurt. If you are person who prefer Mango drinks you would enjoy drinking Mango Lassi


The price is reasonable so everyone can afford it. Mango Lassi can be even made at home. So if you are the type to cook and make drinksso try making mango Lassi. Even I would try making it



The recipe of Mango Lassi

Ingredients

  • 1 cup plain yogurt
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1 cup chopped mango (peeled and stone removed)
  • 4 teaspoons sugar, to taste
  • A dash of ground cardamom (optional)

Method

Put mango, yogurt, milk, sugar and cardamom into a blender and blend for 2 minutes, then pour into individual glasses, and serve. Can sprinkle with a little cardamom.

The lassi can be kept refrigerated for up to 24 hours.

The next when I visit Tasty Chapathi will try out the other drink that they service J





No comments:

Post a Comment